Skip to content

1700 W. Koch St. Bozeman, MT 59715

Deferred Imposition of Sentence - Dismissal

Seal your case with us

If the Court gave you a deferred imposition of sentence, you still must take steps to have your case sealed.  Please contact us for a free consultation to see how we can help to have the court seal the record.

If you have successfully completed the deferred imposition of a sentence in which matter to be sealed, please contact Us.